FriYAY! Finally. It’s time to make some great food for the weekend. Perhaps this fresh, dreamy and creamy pudding I have created for you will provide an incentive to make a healthy summer weekend dessert. After all, it is just FOUR ingredients. That’s all it takes guys, four ingredients and a NutriBullet. Pudding is a comforting and irresistible dessert that I’ve adored since I was a little girl. Now, this health-conscious, plant eating, dairy free girl is recreating it and taking vegan pudding to a whole new level. So here’s all you need: frozen strawberries, brown rice syrup, soaked raw cashews, and coconut milk. If you’re anything like me, then you probably have an out of control sweet tooth, especially in the evening. Not to worry, my velvety Four Ingredient Vegan Pudding will satisfy any craving! Think sweet hints of strawberry infused with the mild taste of coconut. Grab your spoons and get ready for the easiest & silkiest pudding you’ve ever tasted.
Sooo smooth and yummy! I recommend topping the pudding with more strawberries or whatever type of berries you like.
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 2 tbsp brown rice syrup ( I use Lundberg Organic Sweet Dreams Brown Rice Syrup)
- 1 cup raw cashews (soak in water for at least two hours and drain)
- 1 can whole coconut milk ( I use simple truth brand)
- Add all of the ingredients to a Nutribullet and process until the the mixture is fully combined and a silky smooth texture forms. Refrigerate the pudding for 1 to 2 hours before serving.
Happy #MeatlessMonday! Guess what time it is? It’s pizza partaaaay time. It’s a vegan pizza party (of course) filled with lots of plants, uber fabulous homemade pizza crust, refreshing pesto, marinara sauce, and a basil cashew cream sauce you probably daydream about. So I thought about buying premade crust but changed my mind about a minute later. Homemade anything is best and this crust is very easy to make. You can see just how perfect crust’s texture is in the pictures below! I bought jarred organic marinara sauce and I made the pesto and cashew cream from scratch, but don’t be intimidated because both are sooo easy to make. Healthy and Homemade Vegan Pizza was a huge hit with my family. It’s even approved by my carnivorous brother. The marinara and pesto sauces are a wonderful pairing and bursting with flavor, but the cherry on the cake is the basil cashew cream. If you want to make the fam a decadent, healthy, homemade and plant-based dinner, my vegan pizza is the perfect recipe for you.
You guysss, I’m so excited about this recipe. My Healthy Homemade Vegan Pizza is the perfect crowd pleaser for a dinner party! People won’t even realize that it’s healthy because the flavors are so bold and mouthwatering.
This is what your crust should look like before you bake it. First, you’ll pop it in the oven for 15 minutes and then take it out, put on the toppings, and bake another 20 minutes. Then, perfection is achieved.
- 1 cup Quinoa Flour
- 1 cup White Rice Flour
- 1 and 1/4 cups Brown Rice Flour
- 1/2 tsp aluminum free baking powder
- 1 and 1/3 cups warm water
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Premade marinara sauce for topping
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- Basil Cashew Cream Sauce
- 1 cup soaked cashews (soaked in water for at least 2 hours)
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 tsp minced garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 small zucchini
- 4 oz baby bella mushrooms
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- For the basil cashew cream sauce, drain the cashews that have been soaking in water. Add the cashews and other cashew cream ingredients to a nutri bullet and process until a creamy consistency forms.
- Then, add the cashew cream to a decorating bag if wanted for topping.
- Next, for the pesto sauce, combine the ingredients in a nutri bullet for a few seconds.
- To make the crust, combine the dry ingredients in a large bowl and then add the wet ingredients and spices. Mix until the dough is fully combined. The dough will be slightly sticky.
- Pre heat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Add the pizza dough to a baking tray lined with parchment paper and lightly grease under the parchment paper and on top with extra virgin olive oil.
- Use your hands to spread it out. Working from the center, push the dough outward until it's about 1/4 of an inch thick.
- Bake the crust for 15 minutes at 375 degrees. Remove from oven after 15 minutes. First, spread the pesto, then add a layer of marinara sauce and top with vegetables.
- Bake for another 20 minutes.
- Let the pizza cool before adding the basil cashew cream sauce.
- After the pizza cooled, I added fresh arugula.