Vegan Cashew Butter Pecan Cookies
Vegan Quinoa Pizza Crust With Cheeze Spread
Greek-Style Lemon Potatoes
The Healthiest Vegan Pasta Salad
Vegan Cherry Lime Cheesecake
Do you really need another pumpkin recipe? YES, yes you sure do. I know, there’s a million recipes out there but I can’t seem to find one quite like this. Therefore, ya need it in your life. I am sitting in the library daydreaming about these brownies rn. Once you taste No Bake Pumpkin Brownies With Coconut Probiotic Yogurt (say that 10 times in a row lol), you’ll see what I mean! I made these brownies late Sunday night around 8:30 pm because it was that or Real Housewives and pumpkin brownies are so much better. Also, I made the Coconut Probiotic Yogurt the night before and it thickened nicely over night. The next morning, voilà, you have healthy vegan pumpkin brownies!
You should have a fair amount of Coconut Probiotic Yogurt left over, my recipe yields a lot. But hey, that’s a good thing, because you have clean, creamy, and filling yogurt for breakfast the next morning.
- Pumpkin Brownies
- 1/2 cup pitted dates
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1/3 cup almond butter ( I used crunchy fresh thyme market brand)
- 1/2 cup organic canned pumpkin puree (Farmer's Market brand)
- 4 tbsp coconut flour (Bob's Red Mill)
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice blend (Simply Organic Brand)
- Coconut Probiotic Yogurt
- 1 can coconut cream ( fresh thyme market brand)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 2-3 probiotic capsules (I used silver fern brand)
- 1/4-1/2 tsp pumpkin spice blend
- Blend all of the ingredients for the pumpkin brownies in a food processor until the "dough" is fully combined. See pictures to see what the texture should look like.
- Use your hands to press down dough to form a layer until it reaches about 1/3 inch thickness.
- For the yogurt, add the contents of the probiotic capsules to the coconut cream, vanilla extract, and pumpkin spice mixture. Blend in a nutri bullet until fully combined.
- Cover both the brownies and coconut yogurt (I used aluminum foil but plastic will work) and set in the fridge overnight.
- The next morning, pour coconut yogurt over the brownies and enjoy!
- *You will have a lot of leftover coconut yogurt-perfect with berries and granola
- *I used a 9 x 9 baking pan