We’re getting closer to the weekend AND it’s summer, woo! I thought I’d make you the perfectly easy and scrumptious midweek snack-Chocolate Chip & Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bites. Are you drooling yet? Little bites like these are my favorite kind of snacks because I can take them anywhere with me. My second favorite snack bite recipe of all time: Dark Chocolate Sweet Potato Brownie Bites (Chocolate Chip & PB Cookie Dough Bites come in first). No time to sit down for a midday snack? You can just pull one of these gems out of your bag and nosh away! Let’s get to the cookie dough part. Uh, yum. I love that these snack bites are light and doughy. There are a few ingredients that take my Chocolate Chip & Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bites to another level of deliciousness. I’m talking coconut chips, chia seeds and hemp seeds. What an excellent little addition! Hemp seeds contain essential amino acids, chia seeds add fiber to your diet and unsweetened coconut chips, well they add wonderful yet subtle hints of coconut flavor. You’ll love these doughy, peanut buttery, chocolatey bites of bliss.
Tag me on Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest (upbeetandkaleingit) with your recreations!
- 1 and 1/4 cups oat flour
- 3/4 cup peanut butter (very smooth and creamy kind)
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp almond milk (unsweetened)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup dairy free mini chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp hemp seeds
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/3 cup unsweetened coconut chips
- In a food processor, combine oat flour, peanut butter, maple syrup, vanilla extract and coconut chips until a doughy mixture forms and sticks together.
- Remove the dough and put it in a medium sized bowl.
- Then, mix in 2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk ( I used my hands).
- Next, mix in chocolate chips, hemp seeds, and chia seeds.
- Roll dough into 10-12 bites depending on size.
Helloooo! It is the weekend, which is a glorious thing. Hopefully you have some fun recipes lined up! If you’re still searching for something extraordinary yet quick and easy, you came to the right food blog. What is life without pasta? Particularly, Tolerant Organic Red Lentil Penne. Let me tell ya, this is the type of pasta you feel good about eating! I mean, it’s made from legumes and contains 21g of protein, how fantastic. My creamy Easy Vegan Avocado Pasta is a wholesome recipe that takes your tastebuds for a crazy ride to Flavor Town (Guy Fieri reference for all my avid Food Network followers). And I know I know, making an awesome pasta dish can be super time consuming. Work, school, kids and just LIFE prevent a lot of us from spending time in the kitchen. Well, if you have 15 minutes to spare, you can have a fabulous, filling and nutritious meal made for your family. Between the Organic Red Lentil Penne Pasta and the smoothest, creamiest avocado sauce, your tastebuds and stomach will thank you.
Have you ever seen such a pretty orangey, greenish, creamy blend of goodness in your whole life?
This post is sponsored by Tolerant.
- 1 box of Tolerant Organic Red Lentil Pasta (12 oz)
- 2 small avocados
- 1 small clove of garlic
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a food processor, combine sauce ingredients until a smooth and creamy texture forms.
- Cook the pasta according to directions on box.
- Drain the pasta and add the sauce to it while its warm.
- Mix together and enjoy!