1 hour, 1 bowl, and 1 happy stomach. Woooo, happy Monday! I say that as if we are all thrilled that it’s Monday. Well, whether it’s Monday or Friday, one thing is for sure, a yummy breakfast that includes healthy fat is a great start to the day. I LOVE that this pudding is super easy to make, packed with healthy fat, and quick! I don’t eat a ton of fat in my diet but I adore me some avocado, nuts, and coconut oil. 1 Hour Healthy Fat Chia Pudding will keep you full longer and it’s not high in sugar. If you need a bit more sweetness, then add more maple syrup to the mix or drizzle some on top. Also, ripe bananas and granola are great ways to incorporate more sweetness without creating a sugar overload.
Fresh sweet berries and some healthy vegan cookies were my toppings of choice. Also, I did add a little extra drizzle of maple syrup for my fiancé’s portion. He has a bigger sweet tooth than I do! Fuel your body with the right things and it will reward you :).
- 1/3 cup raw soaked cashews (soak in warm water for at least 1 hour and drain)
- 1 and 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk (I used MALK brand)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1.5-2 tbsp maple syrup or however much wanted
- 1 tbsp coconut oil (I used refined coconut oil)
- 1/3 cup unsweetened coconut chips (I used simple truth brand)
- 4 tbsp black chia seeds
- Blend 1 cup almond milk, soaked cashews, vanilla extract, coconut oil, and maple syrup in a nutri bullet until it's fully combined.
- Then, mix in the coconut chips and chia seeds with a spoon.
- Cover the bowl or cup with plastic wrap and let it set in the fridge for at least 1 hour (pull out and stir at the 30 minute mark).
- When the pudding is ready, add 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk to rehydrate the mixture.
- Top with your favorites and enjoy!
- Serves 1-2 depending on how hungry you are lol