Breakfast: the best meal of the entire day that gives you energy to face life. What’s the easiest and best kind of breakfast to fuel you up for the day? Oatmeeeeal! Yep, and not just any ordinary oatmeal, extraordinary oatmeal- Banana Blueberry Oatmeal Bake. Oatmeal Bakes are super easy to whip up and can provide a filling breakfast for the whole fam. This recipe tastes extra divine because I used one Modern Oats Nuts and Seeds Oatmeal Cup (2.3 oz ) and one Goji Blueberry Oatmeal Cup (2.6 oz). These oatmeal cups are already decadent and fabulous all by themselves but I jazzed up my oatmeal bake with some bananas, bluebs, and freshly made peanut butter. Is there really a better breakfast combo than oats, fruits, and peanut butter? I think not! Of course I drizzled the top with some more peanut butter because I’m kind of obsessed with it. You’re going to absolutely love this easy peasy fruity, carbolicious, creamy, healthy, and satisfying breakfast. Enjoy my friends!
Now that’s what I call some healthy comfort breakfast food. Tag me with your #meatlessmonday recreations! You can find me on Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest (upbeetandkaleingit).
This blog post is sponsored by Modern Oats.
- 1 Modern Oats Nuts & Seeds Oatmeal Cup (2.3 oz)
- 1 Modern Oats Goji Blueberry Oatmeal Cup (2.6 oz)
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 large banana
- 2/3 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup super creamy and runny peanut butter (I bought mine fresh from my local market)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut the banana into small pieces.
- Combine the ingredients in a medium-large bowl.
- Lightly grease baking pan (I used Earth Balance).
- Pour mixture into the pan and bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Drizzle the top with more peanut butter if wanted.
- Serves 4-6 depending on portion sizes.