We’re getting closer to the weekend AND it’s summer, woo! I thought I’d make you the perfectly easy and scrumptious midweek snack-Chocolate Chip & Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bites. Are you drooling yet? Little bites like these are my favorite kind of snacks because I can take them anywhere with me. My second favorite snack bite recipe of all time: Dark Chocolate Sweet Potato Brownie Bites (Chocolate Chip & PB Cookie Dough Bites come in first). No time to sit down for a midday snack? You can just pull one of these gems out of your bag and nosh away! Let’s get to the cookie dough part. Uh, yum. I love that these snack bites are light and doughy. There are a few ingredients that take my Chocolate Chip & Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bites to another level of deliciousness. I’m talking coconut chips, chia seeds and hemp seeds. What an excellent little addition! Hemp seeds contain essential amino acids, chia seeds add fiber to your diet and unsweetened coconut chips, well they add wonderful yet subtle hints of coconut flavor. You’ll love these doughy, peanut buttery, chocolatey bites of bliss.
Tag me on Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest (upbeetandkaleingit) with your recreations!
- 1 and 1/4 cups oat flour
- 3/4 cup peanut butter (very smooth and creamy kind)
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp almond milk (unsweetened)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup dairy free mini chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp hemp seeds
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/3 cup unsweetened coconut chips
- In a food processor, combine oat flour, peanut butter, maple syrup, vanilla extract and coconut chips until a doughy mixture forms and sticks together.
- Remove the dough and put it in a medium sized bowl.
- Then, mix in 2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk ( I used my hands).
- Next, mix in chocolate chips, hemp seeds, and chia seeds.
- Roll dough into 10-12 bites depending on size.