Happy almost Valentine’s Day!
I have something sweet that you can make for your sweetie! Nothing spells out love like berries and chocolate. Oh, and muffins. Everyone loves muffins.
Perfectly doughy in the middle with sweet hints of dark chocolate and a slight tart taste from the raspberries. Amazing. Did I mention they’re ridiculously easy to make? Simplicity is key.
Pretty in pink! Or red?? I’m not really sure. I tried my best to achieve somewhat of a Valentine’s Day color but when you don’t use red dye, it is kind of difficult. That’s ok though. It’s always best to keep it healthy 🙂
Have the most wonderful Valentine’s Day with the ones you love and show them your appreciation by baking these fabulous muffins!
- 2 cups Spelt Flour
- 1 cup oats
- 1 1/3 cup dairy free milk of choice (I used rice and quinoa milk)
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 6 ounces of raspberries pulled apart
- 1/2 cup dairy free chocolate chips
- Combine the dry ingredients and then whisk in the wet ingredients.
- Fold in the raspberries and chocolate chips.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 375 degrees if you are making large muffins. If your muffins tins are smaller, you will want to reduce baking time.