The chia seed pudding of your dreams has arrived! Easy Vanilla Chia Pudding is not only the answer to your pudding prayers but it also tastes like vanilla caramel, and it’s packed with yumminess. Count me in, please. Not to mention, all you have to do is put the ingredients into a blender or nutri bullet, mix in some chia seeds, and stick the pudding in the fridge overnight. Then in the morning, you get to devour a healthy breakfast full of creamy vanilla goodness. Yes, it’s just that easy peasy. I crave a breakfast that’s not only filling but one that’s also wholesome. Easy Vanilla Chia Pudding is that kind of breakfast.
You’re going to love this easy one bowl meal. My recipe will serve 1-2 people depending on how big of a portion you’d like! My personal fave toppings for this pudding are raspberries, slivered toasted almonds, and shredded unsweetened coconut. YUM. Cheeeahhh seeds are growing in popularity and I’ve hopped on the bandwagon. I kind of put them in everything, which is a good thing since they contain fiber, protein, and omega-3 fatty acids.
Enjoy my friends!!
- 1/3 cup raw cashews that have been soaked in water for 2 hours and drained
- 1 and 1/4 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 pitted dates
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp maple syrup
- 3 tbsp black chia seeds
- Combine everything but chia seeds in a nutri bullet or blender until a smooth consistency forms.
- Then, mix in chia seeds with a spoon and cover with plastic wrap if desired so that a film does not form on top layer.
- Leave in fridge overnight and enjoy in the morning!
- Serves 1-2