FriYAY! Finally. It’s time to make some great food for the weekend. Perhaps this fresh, dreamy and creamy pudding I have created for you will provide an incentive to make a healthy summer weekend dessert. After all, it is just FOUR ingredients. That’s all it takes guys, four ingredients and a NutriBullet. Pudding is a comforting and irresistible dessert that I’ve adored since I was a little girl. Now, this health-conscious, plant eating, dairy free girl is recreating it and taking vegan pudding to a whole new level. So here’s all you need: frozen strawberries, brown rice syrup, soaked raw cashews, and coconut milk. If you’re anything like me, then you probably have an out of control sweet tooth, especially in the evening. Not to worry, my velvety Four Ingredient Vegan Pudding will satisfy any craving! Think sweet hints of strawberry infused with the mild taste of coconut. Grab your spoons and get ready for the easiest & silkiest pudding you’ve ever tasted.
Sooo smooth and yummy! I recommend topping the pudding with more strawberries or whatever type of berries you like.
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 2 tbsp brown rice syrup ( I use Lundberg Organic Sweet Dreams Brown Rice Syrup)
- 1 cup raw cashews (soak in water for at least two hours and drain)
- 1 can whole coconut milk ( I use simple truth brand)
- Add all of the ingredients to a Nutribullet and process until the the mixture is fully combined and a silky smooth texture forms. Refrigerate the pudding for 1 to 2 hours before serving.