Happy breakfasting and snacking!
Do you even drink protein brah? Even if you don’t, you must try these bars! No bake, a food processor, or a fork and woop, you’re done.
My most favorite protein award ever goes to Sunwarrior. I will only promote a product that I believe in and that means the taste better be good. Well, the taste is excellent and I use the Classic Vanilla Protein flavor in many of the recipes that I create.
I think that no bake bars are so fun because you can whip them up in a matter of ten minutes, press them into a pan, stick ’em in the refrigerator and devour them as soon as you wake up.
I added chia seeds because I heart chia seeds more than other type of seed but you could totally add whatever you want to.
The peanut butter mixed with a hint of cinnamon is a perfect match for the oat flour. I always make my bars with oat flour but experimenting with others could be fun!
Also, a question I get lot is “what type of peanut butter do you use?” My response is always a natural one with little or no added sugar to it! Here are my top three favorites:
- Maranatha Organic Creamy No Stir Peanut Butter
- Trader Joe’s Organic Peanut Butter Creamy Unsalted
- Earth Balance Creamy Peanut Butter Pack of 3-Woo!
Lookin good ladies!
- 2 cups oat flour
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (I use Sunwarrior)
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp agave
- 1/2 cup vanilla almond milk +1 tbsp - you may have to add slightly more
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- More peanut butter to drizzle on top-will have to warm up in microwave
- Warm up the peanut butter in the microwave to make combining easier. Add everything to a food processor but the chia seeds and combine. Then fold in the chia seeds. If you do not have a food processor, you can definitely combine everything with a fork! Then, place dough in a small pan and spread evenly. I let mine sit in the fridge over night and also store them in the fridge or freezer.