Chiiiaaaaaaah puddin’ time y’all. This is not your ordinary chia pudding either, it’s lemon mango! You’ll experience love at first sight after one bite of this fruity creation! It’s incredibly easy to make- all you need is your ingredients, a cup, nutribullet/blender, and a spoon for devouring! For those of you that love a refreshing breakfast, lemon mango pudding is a dream come true. Adding a little bit of full fat coconut milk takes the texture to a whole new level of creamy. The pudding is naturally sweetened with a ripe mango, however, if your heart desires more sweetness, perhaps a little bit of maple syrup would mix well with the flavors. I haven’t tried making the pudding with maple syrup, so please do tell if it’s a great fit.
Chia pudding is great because everyone can make it and provide themselves with a healthy breakfast or snack. What an easy way to sneak in some Omega-3 fatty acids. Cheers to a healthy heart!
- 2/3 cup mango (make sure it's sweet!)
- 2 tbsp full fat coconut milk ( I use canned simple truth organics brand)
- 1/3 cup almond milk (I used unsweetened but of course you could use sweetened if wanted)
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- Suggested Toppings
- Ripe Banana and mango
- Combine the mango, almond milk, coconut milk, and lemon zest in a nutribullet or blender.
- Then, fold in the chia seeds and mix well to distribute them.
- Chill in the refrigerator overnight and enjoy!