Hello there! It’s meee. Your no bake bar lovin’, self-proclaimed avocado toast connoisseur. I’m back with a brand new recipe and nope, avocados are not included. But don’t be discouraged, this is just as good and maybe even better. My Peanut Butter & Raspberry No Bake Bars are made with just six ingredients and can be on a plate near you within a matter of 30 minutes. They have to set in the fridge for a bit but I actually stuck my bars in the freezer for 25 minutes because I was just that impatient to wait for them. Patience truly is a virtue and I have absolutely none when it comes to food. Anyway, if you like peanut butter, which I’m guessing you do and you also like jam, then this is your bar of dreams. Frankly, I cannot describe in words how awesome these bars are, so it looks like you’ll have to make them to see for yourself. But really, anything involving creamy peanut butter and sweet yet somewhat tart hints of raspberry jam is music to your taste buds. More peanuts on top are optional of course, I just love that little bit of crunch.
Ah, the ooey gooey goodness of the raspberries get me every time. What a perfectly delectable, sweet, tart and semi salty combo.
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (I used a really creamy brand that has 3g of sugar per serving)
- 1/2 cup pitted dates
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- 1 cup raspberry jam for topping
- Peanuts for topping if wanted
- Line the pan with parchment paper and lightly grease it ( I used Earth Balance).
- In a food processor, combine oat flour, peanut butter, dates, and almond milk until a doughy consistency forms and binds together.
- Form the dough into a square and evenly spread it out until it's about 1/4 inch thick.
- Top the dough with the raspberry jam and spread it out evenly.
- Top with peanuts if wanted and cut into desired sized squares.
- Let the bars set in the fridge for a couple of hours before serving.
- The pan I used was an 8 x 8 x 2.