Hellllllo friends. I have something berry delicious and healthy for you. Like berry berry good.
TRIPLE BERRY CRISP Y’ALL.
This is a special recipe too. I created my recipe for a Pipcorn contest! They make the most fabulous natural popcorn there ever was. You can help me win this contest by going to Pipcorn’s pinterest page and repining/liking my recipe! It would be much appreciated 🙂
Lets get to chit chatting about the crisp though. I always have and I always will pride myself in creating recipes that are good for your body and soul. This is no exception. My berry crisp tastes perfectly sweet yet I only use 5 tbsp of pure cane sugar in the entire recipe. Adding the popcorn to the topping is optional of course, but it does add a lovely little crunch.
Since I do not discriminate against berries, I included them all. Well, all of the mainstream ones at least, ya know? Blackberries, Raspberries, Blueberries, oh my.
Who knew you could make such delectable crisp with no dairy products? Well, this is (former) living proof that you can! It now resides in my stomach.
You must try! I promise you that this recipe does not disappoint in any way, shape, or form. In fact, the form is quite lovely, wouldn’t you say?!
- For Filling
- 6 ounces blueberries
- 6 ounces blackberries
- 6 ounces raspberries
- 2 tbsp pure cane sugar
- 1 tbsp flour for thickening (I used quinoa flour)
- 1/3 cup almond meal
- 1/3 cup oat flour
- 3 tbsp pure cane sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 3 tbsp soy free earth balance melted
- 2 tbsp whole oats
- 2/3 cup popcorn (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine the berries, sugar, and flour with a spoon.
- Pour into a baking pan.
- For the topping, combine all of the dry ingredients and then add the melted earth balance.
- With your hands or a fork, combine until the topping comes together.
- Spread the topping out evenly onto the berry filling.
- Bake for 35 minutes at 375 degrees.