Oh happy day.
Because you can have vegan cookie dough MUFFINS made and in your stomach within a matter of 25 minutes. Sounds like a good day to me.
Let me tell you a little bit about these muffins.
Well, first of all, they are made with Bob’s Red Mill Quinoa Flour. You mean that stuff Mary uses in like 95 percent of her dishes? Yes, that stuff.
Lets get to the muffins. I know you want to see the muffins.
I call them cookie dough because they are doughy in the middle but baked to absolute perfection. My secret weapon to the moist inside of the muffins? 1/2 cup of Barney Butter Smooth Almond Butter. Need I say more?
You bet that half of this didn’t make it to the oven to bake. I’m talking eating this by the spoonful. No shame necessary.
I may have sort of definitely for sure added more chocolate chips on top of the ones I added to the batter. Oops.
I’ll take 10,000.
Is she not the prettiest model you ever did see?
You’re probably like “alright, alright lady enough muffin pictures.” And you’re right that was plenty. Enough viewing because you need to get to baking and eating.
Ps. I used large muffin tins so you may have to cut your baking time a bit if you’re using smaller ones!
Enjoy these ones 🙂
- 2 cups of quinoa flour
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1 flax egg-1 tbsp flax meal and 2.5 tbsp water
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp soy free earth balance melted
- 1/2 cup pure cane sugar
- 1/2 cup dairy free chocolate chips and more to top if desired
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Sift and combine the dry ingredients. Add the wet ingredients and combine with a whisk
- Fold in the chocolate chips
- Take an ice cream scoop or a spoon and evenly distribute the batter
- Bake for 15-17 minutes