Did someone say Vegan Strawberry Banana cookies?! I sure did. Although I don’t exactly love to bake (lolz), these cookies are giving me so much lifeeee. When it comes to dessert (if you even consider this a dessert), simple is what works for me. I love a strawberry banana combo when it comes to pretty much anything. Strawbs + bananas truly = the ultimate dream team. You and your friends will love these circles filled with goodness. Also, if you’re anything like me and don’t have a major sweet tooth, maybe consider using organic strawberry jam without added sugar. The local one I used has added sugar and it’s delicious but jam with no added sugar should work too!
These were a huge hit with the fam AND my man. If he loves the cookies, then I know they’re good. As I’m typing this post, I’m starting to get really hungry again and major cravings for Vegan Strawberry Banana Cookies and cold almond milk are kicking in. Cookies just make the world a better place.
Asking for a friend, which looks better- the inside texture or the outside? Ooooh I can’t possibly choose.
Enjoy the rest of your week, fabulous foodie friends.
- 2 medium ripe mashed bananas (should have brown spots)
- 3 tbsp organic strawberry jam (the one I used has added sugar, could also use one without)
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk ( I've made the cookies with both MALK and Califia Farms brand)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup gluten free flour (Bob's Red Mill)
- 1/3 cup coconut flour (Bob's Red Mill)
- 1/2 tsp aluminum free baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mash the bananas and combine with the wet ingredients first.
- Then, add in the dry ingredients and whisk together with a fork until a smooth consistency forms.
- Lightly grease baking tray.
- Use a standard size ice cream scoop (between 1/4 -1/3 cup in size) and fill half (or a little more) for same size cookies.
- Use a spoon to slightly flatten out the cookie batter but you want cookies to still be thick.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Let cookies cool for 20-30 minutes and enjoy!